Keytar Hero Keytar Hero

Its okay

The concept is good and all it's just the notes wont strum when you hit space and i know it isn't my keyboard...

Zoo Escape 2 Zoo Escape 2

Pretty Good

It's pretty well done. It's quite fun for me. The graphics are really good and I love the cute feel. I even like the song. I want to listen to it everyday. It's very relaxing and makes me smile. It was a fun game though this might miss with some others because they don't like these types of games.

F*ck This Game F*ck This Game

Horrific Yet Fun

It was one of the most strangest games I've ever played. Very creative...

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Wonderful

Just Magnificent. It was more then I expected. So, she faked her death, huh? And I guess the Queen got what he had coming. Very nice. I'm quite satisfied. Brilliant is an understatement, my friend.

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

Wonderful

It has everything I expect from you, JonBro. And oddly enough it makes total sense. I did nearly pee myself laughing when Zack caught on fire.

Record Tripping Record Tripping

That was fun as hell!

It's so simple and brilliant! Fun and creative! Bravo, my friend. I'd love to see more stuff like this!

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Dude

That was one of the most fun games I've ever played!

Home Office Escape Home Office Escape

Excellent

It was very interesting and challenging. I found the little leprechauns funny. I really liked it. You even included a walkthrough, which I used a little since I am not epic at these games but still enjoy them. Very nice work. I am not one to give tens all the time but you know what? You deserve it.

Jack French #3 Jack French #3

Oh My

Very well done.... Is Jack... Is he dead? Wow. I couldn't have thought at all.

AN Escape Series #4 AN Escape Series #4

Quality Work

Just wonderful. I love how you can pick up a bunch of useless crap